New Version of Google Wave MindMap Gadget available
I've just updated my Google Wave Mind Map gadget to a new version. New features include:
- It renders graphically now, so things are a little prettier
- It won't work on Firefox versions earlier than 3.0. If you are running an earlier version I strongly suggest that you upgrade
- There is now the ability to edit properties, accessable via the properties menu button.
- There is a context menu that can be used to access the menu, accessible via the Right Mouse button.
- You can change the colour of nodes. There's also the ability to edit the background colour, but this is currently unused.
- You can change the outline of nodes:
- You can change the direction of layout of the root node. Where is places nodes is a bit random, and I do plan on fixing this
- You can specify whether nodes are collapsed upon intial view or not.
- Upload/Download now supports non-ASCII characters, such as Cyrillic
I'd be delighted to hear your feedback.