8bitcloud specialises in developing android solutions for business, and securely integrating them with enterprise systems. If you would like to discuss a challenge you have with android, please get in contact.
Bruce regularly writes for BuildMobile, a blog site dedicated to mobile development in all its forms. Although 8bitcloud is device agnostic, Bruce is responsible for writing articles about android and how it can be used.
- Activities, Tasks and Intents, Oh My!
- AlarmManager and Sleepy Android Apps
- How To Code an Android Widget
- The Case for Internet Agents on Mobile Devices
- Build an Android Pager Component
- Going Undercover on Android Apps
Upcoming Event: Melbourne Mob-SIG presentation
Bruce will be giving a presentation on Aug 2 2011 to a melbourne group of developers on Android widget programming.
More details can be found on the ACS site.
- 03 May 2011 » BuildMobile
- 30 Dec 2010 » NodeDroid source code released
- 24 Dec 2010 » Small update & Merry Christmas
- 12 Dec 2010 » New Layout
- 31 Oct 2010 » New version of NodeDroid, now with Optus
- 26 Sep 2010 » Do it on the device, or do it on the server?
- 12 Sep 2010 » I wrote an android application